- Wills and trusts
- Living wills and advance medical directives
- Living trusts
- Powers of attorney
- Trust administration
- Coordinating estate administration with executors, trustees and beneficiaries
- Guardianships and conservatorships
- Funding of trusts and implementation of estate plans
- Representation of fiduciaries
- Probate of a will, will contests and probate litigation
- Managing real estate matters
Ashwell & Ashwell attorneys provide the estate planning guidance and the documents necessary for clients to pass on their legacy. Their professionalism in representing a client’s intent helps smooth estate administration. But if a will is contested or probate litigation arises, our attorneys are formidable advocates in court. And because Ashwell & Ashwell is a full-service legal firm, we can help with any real estate transactions that arise from the settlement of an estate, estates and probate, future financial security.
Streamlining the Estate Law Process
- Initial consultation: We’ll identify the goals and challenges of your situation and map out the estate planning documents needed, along with realistic assessments of the likely timeline and costs.
- Documents and administration: Ashwell & Ashwell conducts research and discovery to gather the most compelling evidence and the build the strongest legal approach for the specific judge, arbitrator or others you’re likely to face.
- Litigation: Our attorneys use their expertise with previous will and probate challenges to build the right legal strategy. Thanks to this thorough preparation, we walk into court alongside you, quietly confident we are both ready.