- Traffic Tickets
- DUI: Drunk/drugged driving
- Refusal to take a breath/blood test
- Driving on suspended license
- Reckless driving
- Hit and run
Virginia is serious about enforcing its strict rules on traffic violations. If you’ve been ticketed or arrested, appearing in court without an experienced lawyer raises the likely impact on your driving privileges and insurance premiums, and the fines and even jail time you could face. Ashwell & Ashwell attorneys understand what’s at stake. With experience representing clients before hundreds of judges and juries, we also understand what it takes to secure the best possible outcome.
Streamlining the Traffic Court Process
- Initial consultation: We’ll identify the merits and challenges of your case and map the path forward, including realistic assessments of the likely timeline and costs.
- Case preparation: Ashwell & Ashwell conducts research and discovery to gather the most compelling evidence and the build the strongest legal approach for the specific judge, arbitrator or others you’re likely to face.
- Client preparation: Our attorneys use their expertise with previous cases like yours to minimize surprises. Thanks to this thorough preparation, we walk into court alongside you, quietly confident we are both ready.
- Before the court: Count on our absolute professionalism and proven performance. And, because we know the negative way judges, arbitrators and juries view aggressive attorneys, you can also count on us to use the power of civility to win your case greater credibility and, likely, a better outcome.