- Child custody and visitation
- Child and spousal support
- Paternity and parental rights
- Family law mediation
- Contested v. uncontested divorce
- Complex property issues
- Property division and business valuation
- Modification of divorce decrees
Clients can trust Ashwell & Ashwell attorneys to protect their interests and to minimize the personal stress of these highly charged situations. Because what happens in court, mediation and settlement negotiations will determine the future for you and your children, we focus our full attention, resources and expertise on winning you the best possible outcome. Our agility with new legal approaches is especially valuable in high-asset divorces and high-stakes child custody and paternity cases where every legal move matters because so much is at stake.
Streamlining the Divorce and Family Law Process
- Initial consultation: We’ll identify the merits and challenges of your situation and map the path forward, including realistic assessments of the likely timeline and costs.
- Case preparation: Ashwell & Ashwell conducts research and discovery to gather the most compelling evidence and the build the strongest legal approach for the judge or arbitrator you’re likely to face.
- Client preparation: Our attorneys use their expertise with previous divorce and family law cases to minimize surprises for you. Thanks to this thorough preparation, we walk into court alongside you, quietly confident we are both ready.
- Before the court: Count on our absolute professionalism and proven performance. And, because we know the negative way judges and arbitrators view aggressive attorneys, you can also count on us to use the power of civility to win greater respect for you and your case and, likely, a better outcome.